A portion of Small-Cap Institute, Inc.’s (SCI) content is developed by experts in small-cap capital markets, corporate finance, and boardroom issues.
For submissions, we recommend keeping the following guidelines in mind.
- Prior to writing an original piece that’s specifically for SCI, please email us a short (<150 word) draft on the proposed topic to email@example.com, along with a link to your LinkedIn profile or company bio – we will respond within 5 business days
- Though we do publish long form content, we primarily accept pieces that are less than 1,000 words
- The pieces which succeed in SCI’s ecosystem tend to have short, clear introductions that identify a common “pain point” for small-cap leaders, followed by 4-5 succinct, practical takeaways for officers and/or directors to consider
- Prior to publishing third-party submissions, SCI reserves the right to edit for tone and style
- SCI does not compensate authors for their articles – we do provide attribution and a link to the author’s company website or LinkedIn profile
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Small-Cap Institute, Inc. We look forward to hearing from you.