Smarter Small-Cap Financings: An Insider’s Playbook
Small-cap execs do their best to avoid unnecessary dilution.
But conflicts of interest and misinformation are everywhere.
We’ll provide you with the missing cheat sheet to smarter financings.
- 95 minutes total runtime
- Hosted by Small-Cap Institute. Instructed by Adam J. Epstein
- 60+ minutes course followed by 30 minutes Q&A
- Why data is your friend and how to time a financing for maximum value
- Being much more intentional and quantitative in selecting an investment bank
- If you think PIPE is a “four-letter” word, you need to understand them better
- Why a “registered direct” (RD) can be a smart CFO’s best friend… or worst enemy
- When convertible preferred stock is really… debt
- The most important things you never knew about hedge fund accounting
- The ins/outs of ATMs, and why they’re often not as advertised
- Demystifying equity lines & staying out of trouble with convertible notes
- Warrants: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Much, much more…
- Officers and directors of small-cap companies
- Officers and directors of pre-IPO companies
- Service providers who advise, or would like to advise small-cap companies
- Anyone who invests in or works with small-cap companies
Adam J. Epstein is a former institutional investor and an advisor to CEOs and boards of pre-IPO and small-cap companies. Adam co-founded Enable Capital Management, LLC; Enable’s special situation hedge funds invested in more than 500 small-cap financings. Mr. Epstein is the author of The Perfect Corporate Board (McGraw Hill, 2012).
A must attend course before your company’s next financing.