Small-Cap Institute’s mission is simple and daunting at the same time: to maximize the chances of success for forward-thinking, small-cap leaders through a first-of-its-kind community. A community only open to small-cap officers and directors, where they can learn from renowned investors, from capital markets experts, and from … each other.
Our ecosystem [currently in beta] is designed to elevate objective, differentiated education and transformative peer exchange, and empower small-cap leaders to avoid value-destructive advice. And given how important small-caps are to our country’s economy, we decided to make basic membership free.
Join us in our first-of-its-kind community, where some of the hard problems executives and boards face every day become a little less hard.
Membership entitles you to:
– Access to our growing database of content
– Access to our members’ forum, where you can anonymously read, share content, post comments, and interact with other small-cap leaders
– Newsletter with differentiated content and highlights from the members’ forum
– Access to webinars and proprietary White Papers
– Access to exclusive Q&A sessions with renowned small-cap experts
You must be an officer or director of a public company to join.*
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE.
*Membership is restricted to executives or board members of public companies, and executives or board members of pre-IPO companies. For purposes of authenticating prospective Small-Cap Institute, Inc. members, you must be an officer or director of: a US publicly traded company; a US private company that has transacted at least a Series C financing; or a private company that has filed a Form 1-A, S-1, F-1, 10-12G, or S-4 registration statement.
You can learn more by reading our Terms of Service.