Small-Cap Institute is the first and only community for small-cap executives and board members, where they can learn from investors, capital markets experts… and each other.
You must be an officer or director of a public company to join.
Membership is free.
Renowned investors and myriad experts provide first-of-its-kind guidance to navigating capital markets.
The only place where small-cap executives can convene to learn… from each other.
I’m not sure what was more impressive about the first piece of content I read from Small-Cap Institute – that it was the most relevant, insightful capital markets article I’ve ever read, or that I read the entire piece on my phone while stuck on a Jetway boarding a packed flight.
Nothing arguably strikes more fear into small-cap investors than bad financings, because it’s often unfortunately not a matter of “if” but “when,” even with otherwise healthy companies. But with Small-Cap Institute, CEOs will be able to learn directly from institutional investors who do these financings and from other CEOs who know what’s worked and what hasn’t. It’s potentially game-changing for small-cap companies, and the buy-side as well.
Small-cap CEOs are constantly barraged with biased, makeshift advice from short-term focused investors and inexperienced service providers who don't have the best interests of the company in mind. Small-Cap Institute captures and condenses the collective knowledge and expertise of some of the brightest investors, thought leaders, and visionaries in the business. I’m going to recommend this to every portfolio company and would be surprised if many investors did not do the same after seeing the depth and breadth of the content.
SAMPLE TITLES FROM OUR LIBRARY
Our proprietary library covers capital markets, corporate finance, corporate governance, service providers, legal, audit, etc.
- The repetitive mistakes that doom most non-deal roadshows
- 5 institutional investors discuss the .ppt mistakes every small-cap makes
- The capital markets data investment bankers would prefer you not know about
- Learn how to actually meet 1-on-1 with investors… from institutional investors
- How you can avoid becoming an activist shareholder target… from an activist investor
- Investors explain why your choice of auditors matters more than you think
- 10 reasons most meetings with investors don’t go nearly as well as you think
- 5 Steps to Faster, Less Dilutive Financings
- Where trading volume actually comes from… and where it doesn’t
- How to build/manage a board that’s a competitive advantage vs. waste of time
- CEO Cheat Sheet: Purchasing legal services for (much) less
- Five value-destructive mistakes in hiring/managing investor relations firms
Join our growing community of small-cap officers and directors.
In order to maintain an objective ecosystem free of conflicts of interest, membership will only be available to officers and directors of small-cap companies. Other interested readers are welcome to benefit from our growing library of complimentary content.